We're here to help.
Kinds Words From Out Patients
Why Dental Choice?
Discover The Dental Choice Difference
As a Dental Choice patient, you’ll receive a custom dental plan suited to your individual needs, as well as the time, care, and attention that you should expect from your dental health provider.
- We Follow The Alberta Fee Guide
- We Welcome Students Who Are On Their Parents’ Dental Insurance Plans
- We Save Spaces For Emergency Care
- We Direct Bill
- We Are The Preferred Dentists Of Many Post-Secondary Students’ Plans
- We Are Open Evenings And Weekends At Most Of Our Locations
10 Back-to-School Dental Tips for StudentsAugust 25, 2021
As summertime comes to a close, the back-to-school season is nearly upon us. The beginning of the school year is …
10 Tips for How to Get the Most out of Invisalign®September 21, 2018
Invisalign® clear aligner therapy can be an excellent orthodontic option for patients who want to realign their teeth without using traditional …
4 Tips for Easing Dental AnxietyOctober 20, 2020
If the thought of going to the dentist makes you feel stressed, anxious or fearful, you are not alone. Dental …