Edmonton Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are a solution for concealing cracks, chips, discoloration and other teeth imperfections. Addressing these issues with veneers can help improve your overall smile and confidence.
Dental Choice offers porcelain veneers in Edmonton to help the appearance of your teeth. We strive to give our patients a renewed and natural-looking smile they can proudly show off.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers, or porcelain veneers, are coverings made of thing layers of porcelain materials that cover the front surface of the teeth. These shell-like layers are designed to resemble the natural color of teeth and are used to alter the shape, size and appearance of your teeth. Dental veneers are a cosmetic procedure that patients often seek out to improve the aesthetic of their smiles.
Who Should Get Dental Veneers?
Since dental veneers are cosmetic in nature, most people are candidates for the procedure. Porcelain veneers are a great option for people looking to conceal various dental issues, such as:
- Crooked, misaligned or irregularly shaped teeth.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Discolored or stained teeth.
- Chipped, broken or fractured teeth.
- Worn down teeth.
While most people are able to receive veneers, you will want to avoid this procedure if you have tooth decay, gum disease or bruxism. It is essential to consult with a dental veneer specialist to determine if porcelain veneers are right for you.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
This dentistry service is a popular choice among people who want to improve their smile due to the following benefits:
- Natural appearance: Porcelain veneers are designed to provide a natural but more aesthetically pleasing look for your teeth. Our Edmonton dental veneer providers strive to customize the veneers to match the color and shape of your teeth and achieve an all-natural look.
- Long-lasting quality: Dental veneers comprise durable dental ceramic materials. As a result, with the proper dental care, porcelain veneers can last many years without chipping or cracking.
- Stain-resistant materials: Porcelain veneers are made form glass-ceramic, which does not absorb stains like natural teeth enamel or other types of veneers. Since porcelain veneers resist stains, they will continue to look beautiful over time.
What to Expect When Getting Dental Veneers in Edmonton
The process begins with an initial consultation with our Edmonton porcelain veneers dentist, who will discuss your goals and determine if veneers are the right choice for you.
To prepare your teeth for veneers, our dentist will remove a small amount of enamel to see if the surface of your front teeth is ready for bonding. The dentist will then take an impression of your teeth and have a dental lab create porcelain veneers that match in size and color.
Lastly, the veneers will be bonded to the surface of your teeth, which helps give you a beautiful smile with a natural look.
Enhance Your Smile With Our Edmonton Dental Veneers Services
If you want dental veneers in Edmonton, to help conceal imperfections and improve the appearance of your teeth, we can help. Schedule a consultation with our Edmonton dental professionals to get started.